Designed from the ground up to establish the way a quality 4WD system should be, the MSA 4X4 Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System delivers many more features than any other 4WD Drawer system in the market today!
We’ve re-set the benchmark in quality 4WD Drawer Systems from a safety, functionality and quality perspective.
- 100% aluminium construction with anodised aluminium components means that our drawers are super strong, lightweight and have a lifetime corrosion resistance. This also means that our drawers are lighter than many generic steel drawers in the market – a very important feature as the GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass is the maximum weight that a vehicle can carry including its own weight) is crucial to the safe and efficient operation of a vehicle.
- The patented “stay-open block” in our Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System allows the drawer to remain in an open position, even on a 30-degree slope! This is another important safety feature which prevents a fully loaded, open drawer from unexpectedly slamming shut whilst still in use. This “stay-open block” also doubles as two electrical contacts, that when the drawer is open, create an electrical circuit without any moving wires to power the included LED strip light. The patented internal LED strip light delivers increased practicality, complete with manual override switch conveniently located in the drawer face.
- The patented “Pro-Glide” system of our MSA 4X4 Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System utilises the side of the drawers and the frame as the actual slide unit, which means that no usable storage space inside the drawers are lost to traditional side slide runners. The over extension using custom sealed bearings, removes the need for additional slide components, maximising storage space. More internal drawer space is achieved with equivalent external frame dimensions of other drawers. Flush finish internal drawer sides provide greater storage practicality without any internal folds to hinder how larger items are placed inside the drawers or removed from the drawers.
- Flush fitting removable wing kits in our Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer Systems are designed to clip or bolt in, allowing access to storage areas beside the drawers! This is great for customers who want to store items such as their second battery or compressor in that available space. If a customer has a Fridge Drop Slide or other item hard mounted onto the wing kit, access under the drawer wings are also possible due to the unique removable front facing wing panels. Floor extensions are included as standard with Dual Cab Ute wing kits which are the wing pieces behind the drawers to create a full flat surface at the back of the tray, preventing items from falling behind the drawers.
- Our Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System’s injection moulded design-registered lock system with purpose built injection-moulded frame & aluminium components help deliver a 100% safe and secure lock system that cannot be levered open from underneath (unlike other drawers), providing safe storage. An anodised knurled aluminium handle has been designed for comfort & practicality.
- A dust & water resistant designed seal around the front panel resists ingress, making our drawers the perfect storage solution for road trips through the red dust centre of Australia. Stainless steel fasteners are also used throughout where possible for a rust free and problem free life!
- Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer Systems are available in 3 different lengths to suit popular wagons and dual cab utes. The 930 drawer system is 945mm long (overall complete drawer length including handle lock) and suits vehicles such as the Ford Everest, Toyota Fortuner, 150 Series Prado, 120 Series Prado and 76 Series Wagons. The 1030 drawer system is 1045mm long (overall complete drawer length including handle lock) and suits vehicles such as the 200 Series & 100 Series Land Cruisers. The 1350 drawer system is 1365mm long (overall complete drawer length including handle lock) and suits most dual cab utes!
- We recommend that any tub liners are removed before installing our drawer system as the tub liners do not follow the contours of the tub precisely enough and won’t result in an ideal fit.
Whilst every detail has been taken into account and engineered specifically to deliver the best and most reliable 4WD Storage Drawer System available in the market, MSA 4X4’s Lifetime Guarantee ensures that all Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System customers have the peace of mind that if anything were to go wrong, that they’d be looked after.
Contact US your local MSA 4X4 Stockist for more information on our Explorer Aluminium Storage Drawer System for your vehicle today!