DARCHE- ECLIPSE 270° AWNING GEN 2
DARCHE- ECLIPSE 270° AWNING GEN 2
ECLIPSE 270° AWNING GEN 2
Available Passenger Side or Drivers Side
Awning (only) RRP $1,499
Wall 1 (EC27- W1) RRP $429 (sold separately)
Wall 2 (EC27 –W2) RRP $379 (sold separately)
Wall 3 (EC27-W3) RRP $249 (sold separately)
Awning Packed Down: Approx. 2250mm x 200mm x 150mm
Each Wall Packed Down: Approx. 360mm x 600mm x 60mm
Features & Specifications
- 11.5m² of cover easily mounted to the vehicle
- 2 models – LHS for Aus. Passenger side and RHS for Aus. Driver’s side
- Designed as a freestanding unit for easy setup and pack down only
- Easily set up by one person
- (New) Aluminum hinge system. Hinged from both ends, the awning spans along the full length of the vehicle, as well as the rear, offering additional undercover area compared to the general market offerings
- (New) Stronger 320gsm poly/cotton grid ripstop canvas
- (New) Lightweight box tube alloy rafters
- The Eclipse 270° Awning features 3 pivoting alloy telescopic leg poles which are neatly stowed along the rafter when packed away
- 3 additional leg poles in a separate carry bag are also included
- 1500mm PU waterproofing with HF seam sealing
- Optional walls available (sold separately)
Dimensions: 6000mm L X 4000mm W x 2100mm H (average height)
Packed down: 2200mm L x 180mm W x 200mm H
FEATURES & BENEFITS
|The awning and walls are constructed using a hard-wearing proofed 260gsm poly cotton ripstop canvas. The frame is a Aluminium box extrusion with steel hardware. The transit cover is constructed using laminated 600gsm PVC.|
|AREA OF SHELTER||The awning alone covers 11.5m2
With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 20.5m2 depending on height of vehicle.
|ADDITIONAL POLES INCLUDED
|3x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included and purposely fitted under awning arms for easy access and stowing. Each rafter has a purpose drilled hole for additional supplied spigot poles.|
|UNIQUE POINT OF DIFFERENCE
|The Eclipse 270° Awning hinges from two sides, and also has a class leading larger coverage area as the front span runs along the front of the vehicle.|
|MOUNTING ORIENTATION & ROOF RACK COMPATIBILITY||Available in Australian passenger side or Australian driver side mount. Mounting brackets are included and will accommodate most commercially available steel basket and flat rack set ups.
|ADDITIONAL WALL USAGE
|With the use of Darche’s Telescopic Alloy Poles 90-230cm (sold separately), both front walls are designed to be used as additional extendible awnings.
|It is designed to be a free-stander to aid in set up and pack down only, however we recommend that it is pegged down at all times. It has a large surface area, meaning sudden wind gusts could become hazardous. The Darche Eclipse 270° Awning has been designed for general camping use under normal conditions. Always ensure all guy ropes are anchored correctly. It may be necessary to re-adjust guy ropes and pegs at times to maintain the structural integrity of the awning.
Note: To avoid chances of personal injury and or property damage, Darche highly recommends the Eclipse 270° Awning should NOT be erected during windy conditions. Damage caused by wind and/or adverse weather will not be covered under warranty.
|The Eclipse 270° Awning is designed as a simple 1 person set up and pack down. Inclement weather may require the assistance of another person.
|Included guy ropes need to be fixed between rafters to create a water run off valley.
|2 Year factory warranty.|
ECLIPSE 270° AWNING (AUS PASSENGER SIDE)